October 22, 2002

I am really trying to figure out if we are really interested in buying this house we've been tangling with. We made a counter offer today and they have until 5 tomorrow to respond. One of the owners is running for office and I may have to just bribe her with a vote. Nah ...

I keep dreaming about the damn place though. All the wood floors ... mmmm, wood floors.

I can't wait to go to Hico. I just miss everyone. Wasnt to hug all those kiddos and see how they are growing up. Ali just had ANOTHER birthday... geez. When I met Zach she was only 2 1/2 year old! I think she just had her 8th birthday! What am I going to get her? Zach says to just get her cash. That's always popular. I think he wants to be the rich uncle. I refuse to be the cheek-pinching aunt though.

No comments: