Isn't it the greatest thing when you can really catch up on sleep? I guess there's a theme with the Fleming (Cryer) girls. We like the sleep.
I think Zach and I are gonna look into getting a cell phone deal together. I'll be heading to Kate's shower this weekend. Need a phone.
I watched CMT all weekend and it was awesome. LOVE the Dixie Chicks. Always have. This whole weekend was dedicated to the Chicks. Maybe I should actually go see them in concert some day. Zach would be right there with me. He loves 'em too.
I think my blogs are getting boring. It's a fine line on what you want to put on here and what is really too personal. One would think that a woman could get on here and ramble on. I am dried up in the head.
I am anxious to start my new job. I just hope I like the people I work with. That is my only concern. I know I love golf. That's the easy part. We'll see. The big day is next Wednesday the 30th. Thank God I will have some time to refocus before I start. I just want this to go well for me and my career. I am tired of the piddly high school paying jobs. I have my degree for God's sake!!! (Man I looked at what I typed and it look's like the sake [Japanese drink] that belongs to God. Just a little funny. Don't know if God likes sake. I sure don't.)
Seems I can find something to ramble about. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment