So, Marissa, your little golf picture caused one of my co-workers to say you "have a nice butt." I smacked him and said "don't talk about my sister like that!" He said, "What? I'm just saying ..." I interjected, "don't be so fresh about my sister! I am RIGHT here!" So, that's what happened at work today. Moe, you have an ass-admirer and I DON'T LIKE IT!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTI!!!!!! Sorry if I am such a lame ass friend and barely even knew to mention it ... I will send you some golf balls!
Zach and I may try to plan a trip to Vegas in September if anyone wants to go!
Sun Jun 08, 10:22:36 PM
Hullo All,
I guess it's been a while since I've blogged. My friend Jennifer got to go and visit Texas for a few days. She's never even been there and has already decided that she wants to raise her children in Fredricksburg. :( I WANNA GO HOME! Some day we'll get back there and I will have such a new appreciation of home. In the meantime, PAT day is drawing nigh; Only 9 days left. Zach will be home in about 5 days. YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
I got to go and visit him this weekend and we had a glorious time. We had missed each other so much. It was like we melted into each other's arms when we finally got to see each other. I am so glad I'm still in love and it's still growing every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment