March 7, 2004

So my boss gave me this audio book ... not as a hint, but because we like to talk about different leadership theories. It's called the "On-Time, On-Target Manager" by Ken Blanchard. Anywho, this book has managed to pinpoint my problems in the obstacles I have created for myself... mainly procrastinating and being lazy. I am desperate to get my ass in gear. I think I may even try this! I just hope I can get my PGA crap done. It means so much to get it done, but I just can't see it right now. I wish I could have a better vision of the future.... I have no clear-cut goals except to have kids. I am just sorting all this through my brain and ti tell the truth, it feels a bit childish to not have a mission or a goal in life. I have gotta get in GEAR!!!

No comments: