I couldn't resist ... I like doing these things, but mostly, I like to read what you guys have to say! I think you can determine a lot about a person by their answers .... her goes!
1. What is your Full Name: Andra Christine Cryer (Fleming)
2. What Colour pants are you wearing now: Khaki
3. What are you listening to right now: Travis Tritt is on the Country Currents station at work ... not a huge fan
4. What are the last 2 digits of your mobile phone number(s): 70
5. What was the last thing you ate: a sugar free Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ... mmm
6. If you were a crayon what colour would be appropriate for you: canary yellow
7. How is the weather right now: Sunny and windy
8. Last person you talked to on the phone: Zach
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex: build
10. Do you like the person who sent this to you: Yes
11. How are you today: i am great ... emotionally I feel very free, but physically bloated
12. Favorite Drink: right now it's water with lime
13. Favorite Alcoholic drink: not real sure ... bloody mary or a pina colada
14. Favorite Sport: golf
15. Hair Color: Blonde
16. Eye Color: Blue
17. Siblings: Marissa Dee Fleming :)
19. Favorite Month: May
20. Last Movie you Watched: Matchstick Men
21. Favorite Day of the Year: Christmas
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? ummm .... not sure
23. Summer or Winter: Summer
24. Hugs or Kisses: hugs
25. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
26. Do you want your friends to write back: it'd be fun
27. Who is most likely to respond: no tellin!
28. Who is least likely to respond: Marissa
29. Living Arrangements: Me and Zach and Bill & Coop (dogs)
30. What books are you reading? The story of Moe Norman (a golfer)
31. What's on your mouse pad: Dell and a gel pad
32. What did you do last night? went to bed as soon as I got home
33. Favorite Smell: a clean baby
34. What do you look for in a friend: Honesty, loyalty and an easygoing attitude
35. What inspires you: the story of Jesus and any John Maxwell book
36. Popcorn: butter only
37. Favorite Flower: Black Majic Rose
38. Favorite Cookie: white chocolate & macadamia nut .... i also like peanut butter
39. Favorite animal: Bill & Coop!
40. Motto / Words of Wisdom: I always liked what Ben Hogan said about his golf game ... a reporter once asked him if he thought he was a lucky guy. He replied, "The more I practice, the luckier I get."
41. If you could be an animal what would you be: an otter or a hummingbird, but just for a day
No comments:
Post a Comment