May 14, 2004

Boy have I been neglecting the blog. been trying to practice alot. don't know what to think of the new blogger yet. We'll see. I like change though.

I was really disturbed to hear about the Nick Berg slaughter. That was horrifying. I actually heard the blow by blow commentary on XM radio and it still chilled me to the bone. I had to pull over. What a horrific death! What's even scarier are the details coming out about that whole situation. Why would the kid's dad say "the masked men didn't know what they were doing. They killed their best friend." (I am sure I am paraphrasing) That's just weird to say the guys who chopped off your son's head were his best friends. What the hell? Is anyone else extremely confused by that statement? I think if the kid could come back he'd tell his dad, "Nope. Apparently they didn't like me dad."

Anywho ... Zach may "caddie" for the tournament. He will drive the cart while I walk. It will be great to have him there because he will keep me at ease. I play better when I feel supported. I need him to smile at me when I hit a bad shot.

No comments: