First of all ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTY!!!!
Ooops... I guess I read more than I write. Not much going on here, but I am trying to turn over a new leaf. I have allowed my eating habits to spiral out of control ... well, at least I did on vacation. I wound up gaining 10 pounds in 3 weeks! That was effective! So now I am on the South Beach and I have lost 4 pounds! Woo hoo! The other cool thing is that there is a great message board to talk to other people doing the same thing. Zach is also doing the thing with me too, so that makes it so much easier.
The aerobics class I helped to start up is doing well. We've had 12-15 girls show up every night! That is also helping with the weight shed. I am just ready to turn over a new leaf. I have been such a lazy bum/adolescent for the last few years and I need to grow up. So now the PGA thing is happening as well as the weight control and we are slowly wiping out all our debts. Thank God we don't have THAT much debt, but imagine no payments forever! That would be so awesome! We love this guy. He has practical advice about getting out of debt AND living the financial life we are all capable of living.
Wedding countdown is coming fast!!! I am getting so excited! I remember this feeling and I think having so much to do helped keep the scary, stressful wedding thoughts off my mind. I had to clean up an entire gymnasium! It sounds like it's the opposite for my sister... hee hee! There is something so cool however, about contributing to the set design of one of the most wonderful days of your life. Sissy, I am so glad you're joining the ranks of the marrieds! Welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment