October 15, 2004

It's been a miserable 48 hours in the Cryer house. We are both sicker than dogs and Zach is the only one who can actually take medicine. I am too afraid to take anything! Actually, I talked to my RN aunt Nita last night and she said it wouldn't hurt me or the mini if I took some Advil and Sudafed. My doctor already said Sudafed was OK to take, but to limit it to a few times a week. Also, she said Tylenol is the pain reliever of choice. Will someone out there please tell me I haven't dissolved my child's brain!!! I just feel so guilty, but at the same time, I just want to get better! It's such a catch 22!

In other news, you may or may not know but Elisabeth Hasselback who is on "The View" is also pregnant. I am a little bit ahead of her schedule, but only by a week or two. It's so neat to watch every morning at 10 because they gals on the show fuss over her just a little bit every day. It's also a little sad because now that she's pregnant, they actually pay attention to her. She used to just sorta be in the background and she had to fight to get a word in. Now she's actually sitting right in the middle of the table during "Hot Topics"! Go Elisabeth! You are relevant! She had her doctor on the other day talking about what she should expect so she's a newbie like me! We are clueless together!

So, I really need to get some rest as I have an interview today at 3 and I need to at least look presentable. Wish me luck, Bloggers!

No comments: