I am finally ready to put a pregnant picture up on here. It's not gonna be one of those skin belly shots, just one where even I can tell I'm pregnant. In the face, I can see it more now. The last 30 minutes I have been a little more accepting of my huge body because of my last email from Pregnancy Weekly.
"You will be gaining more and more weight, but no matter where you carry it, it is important to remind yourself that you are pregnant, not fat. Do not avoid your reflection. Look at it and make sure to take pictures of yourself pregnant! Have a good friend or Zachary take some nice belly shots and lots of them! Today I look at my pregnant photos and remember that body like a Halloween costume I was stuck in! I look at those photos with such joy even though at the time I didn't want any photos taken. I felt like I was big as a house!"
Today I have a goal to try and get all the clutter cleared out of the two back bedrooms to prepare for the baby's room. It involves moving three beds around and thank God my folks are coming over tomorrow to help. My job is to get rid of all the crap and have a place for everything to land. God help me. It's not really that big a task, but if you know me, I put things off worse than anyone on the planet! I hope after I get off this thing I can eat and then not look up until it's done! I already turned the TV to Christmas music. At least there's no picture for me to get distracted by.
AMANDA: You are a Civic Goddess! That is so cool that you're staying busy and involved with all that stuff! I hope to be able to do the same thing some day.
MISTI: You need to get this picture thing so you can put on pics of Davis! I need to see how the boy's progressing! He's gonna have his little lady here to please in a few months!
MOE: Sorry for the delay.
WENDY: I can't wait to see your house! I know how you feel about the decorating. It's a real chore. I plan to be there on the 2nd. I know I am the DD for the night on the 31st for the othr family. They haven't had a fun night in years!
No comments:
Post a Comment