I had a speedy visit to the doctor today and she said everything is going great. She even said the baby is growing well and may be a big baby! She didn't mean huge, she's just about a week ahead of her growth rate. And I only gained two pounds! Yeah! That's nutty how she can get bigger, but it didn't make MY weight go up anymore. Thanks, kid.
As you can see, we got a great shot of her face and profile. She looks so cute! I can't wait to see her in person!
We got to visit with the Mitchells this weekend and I sure had fun! They brought their "Cousin Eddie" RV down and it is so nice. So spacious. Mom says Tater and dad should take it to their NASCAR event in April. How much fun would that be!
OK, sorry that's all for now... I am slacking in the Blog department for some reason... can't get inspired to type.
No comments:
Post a Comment