Well, doctor's appointment went really well today. Thank God! She said I am finally showing some progress. Half a centimeter to be exact. I know it's not much, but it's better than nothing. I will be checking into the hospital on Thursday at 2 p.m. And then the wait begins. I might actually take the X-box because there will be a lot of sitting around. I am not sure when they are going to administer the protaglandin gel. If they do it right when I get therem I might start having contractions soon after or it may take hours. Who knows? I am just prepared for boredom.
Sadee now weighs at least 7 pounds and 14 ounces. Nice. Not too big ... not too little. Perfect!
As far as after the birth, my mother in law is going to take the first few days and then my mom will pull up the rear. That sounds bad. She's gonna be getting her house ready for us so she won't be able to take the first shift.
Anywho ... we are ready to have this baby! I hope to be able to update even more in the next few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment