April 5, 2005

I just spent the better part of today staying out of the way of the stereo installation guy and the ENTIRE day being a cow to my child. I swear.... sometimes I do feel like a human dairy! She always falls asleep while she's eating so a meal can turn into and hour and a half. Then top that with the fact that she gets hungry again about 2 hours after she's done and my entire day is spent lactating! Enjoy that everyone. I can't believe I am actually blogging about it all. I am so modest, but I have to find the humor in even this.

She's still the best baby on the planet. She gets really high marks especially after she's full. She can just sit and be content for about an hour. It's really great. And she has the cutest sneeze in the world! It reminds me of the cartoon daffodils on Alice in Wonderland.

I am listening to the 80s while I wait for dad to get home from work. Mom's in M-town to get some work done. Anywho, Michael Jackson is playing right now. Creepy. I read today that his housekeeper said on the stand she witnessed him showering with these boys. SHOWERING!!! What the hell!

I have my work at home stuff installed on mom's computer now so I can get some cash. Hope Miss Priss can cooperate with me! Y'all pray!

No comments: