And what's the deal with Brad Pitt and Angelina? I have to say that I thought a lot about her and if all this Brad business is true, I will have lost a lot of respect for her. But wait, what the hell do I really care anyway? I think my expectations of Hollywood people are a little misaligned. I should know better than to think they can relate to the rest of the world.
Mom and I might go and look at some properties today. Might not. We really don't know where to go just yet. We are looking to find a place with acreage and a place to keep pigs, cows and chickens (not my choice at all). Zach's always wanted a farm-type situation so that can be his dream. I just want a nicer, newer home. I am tired of living in old and out-of-date homes.
So I did the little test, too. Somehow I found a few minutes. I have some cute pics I will post, too.
| ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population. |
personality tests by similarminds.com
| Enneagram Test Results
Your variant is social |
personality tests by similarminds.com
No comments:
Post a Comment