What a fun, fun few days I got to have with Zach. We had such a sweet time together and he is now more determined than ever to get finished with his academy. He only has about six weeks left and his dad may go to Georgia to watch him graduate. I don't think Sadee and I are quite ready to make a trip like that, as much as we want to. It would just be too hard to get all our stuff settled and stay out of the way.
In other news, Dad and Greg finally got to go to their fist NASCAR race! They had a blast! I am putting pics on here of them just before they left. They were like little boys!
I am also putting an awesome pic of Zach and Sadee. It was a priceless moment this morning when he was holding her and she was curled up with him on his chest. He is so proud of her and he loves her so very much. I asked him a situational question today at lunch: "What would you say if Sadee said, 'Daddy, would you buy me that stuffed tiger?' He said, 'you bet.'" He had a look on his face that seemed to say, "I will give her the world if she asks me." What more could I ask for! I am so blessed to have my little family!
No comments:
Post a Comment