We had a whirlwind week! Mom had to go work in West Texas this weekend and I thought me and Sadee could tag along so the Andrews folks could see her. It was a great trip, but mom had to work a lot harder than she expected. Sadee enjoyed getting to meet Cydney, Linda, Jonnie, Sheretta, Jeannie, Bo, Terrye and Barbara. So many new faces! I am sure I forgot somebody. I usually go to Hico on Tuesdays or Thursdays so YaYa had to miss Sadee this week. We are going over there this afternoon after I work a bit.
Zach is getting so excited to come home. It's just weeks away now!
I am going to the gym tomorrow to see about getting in a little mini training session before we have to go back to Benbrook. I just want a routine. I hope I can get back into the YMCA. I am sure I will. I bought my first swimsuit in about 10 years the other day. I think I will try it out at the Y swimming pool. It's one of those cleavage ones since I now have an abundance of cleavages. Jeez.
Moe, Dad and I played in a tournament on Friday. That's the first time I've hit a ball in about a year! We did alright. We shot 8 under and didn't embarass ourselves. It also made me want to get back out there. I really do miss it. I just need to figure out a way to take my bitty along with me. I WILL find a way.
No comments:
Post a Comment