June 22, 2005

OK, Zach and I love to watch Sex and the City. Such a funny show. I guess we missed the boat. We're the dorks who see a show 10 years after it's aired and start asking people if they've seen that funny new show. Yeah.

So we ventured out to Best Buy yesterday and thought we'd "pick up" the boxed set. $200 dollars!!!!! We're broke and about to buy a house. No funds left for impulse purchases like that! I even looked on e-bay and it was up to $183! Jeez!

I am asking ANYONE out there if they have the boxed set we could borrow and watch. We will put down a deposit and give you our driver's license or something so you know we're honest. It can be DVD or VHS. We're not picky, we just want to watch a funny show for a good price. Thanks folks. That's all.

No comments: