
I had to QUICKLY post this blog as I have a screamer behind me.
While feeding the baby, I started watching "Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List" which airs on the Bravo network, channel 273 on DirecTV. I had seen it a few times before and I've always thought she was pretty funny. Today was totally hilarious. She talks about how she's not on Hollywood's A-List like say, Nicole Kidman and Cameron Diaz. And she illustrates the aspects of her life that are D-list. Funny stuff.
Well today she was talking to the camera directly in an interview type setting. She was saying:
"See there's this can of Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls in the fridge right now. Ya know, the kind that have the little packet of icing you put on. Well, I can't even focus on what you're asking me right now because they're in there and I want to eat them. Nicole Kidman and Cameron Diaz would never do that. See Nicole Kidman and Cameron Diaz don't have that problem and that's why I hate them. That's why I'm on the D-List. I'd rather be sitting in private, eating the whole pan of cinnamon rolls, and watching Oprah."
I love Kathy Griffin. We also thought the Celebrity Roast of Pamela Anderson was quite funny, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment