I will try to update as quick as I can. The baby has some sort of virus and has been sick for four days. She's just now to the vomitting stage. Nice. Not to worry though, she's getting better by the minute :)
So I had been reading my sister's blog and I got so tickled about the sneeze-fart-let-someone-else-take-the-blame stories I had to try to remember back and think of all the crappy stuff I've done that I feel bad about.
Let's see. The first and worst thing that comes to mind was the time in the 4th grade when I told a bunch of kids at school that I saw this lady doing something weird on our fence outside at 4 in the morning. The problem was that her kids also went to the same school and were in the 6th grade. By the end of the day, they were so embarrassed and hurt, and I felt awful. I just had a secret and I thought I would be the center of attention. Uggh. Still makes me feel horrible. Sorry A. S. & D. S.
Then in high school, this guy named Butch asked me if I would give him a ride home after school. He was kind of a dork and he was in choir with me, I think. He wasn't a real popular guy, but he was really nice. So I was waiting for him outside the doors and talking to some of my "friends" and I said I couldn't go do whatever with them because I had to take "Butch the dork" home. We all kinda laughed and I turned around and there he was. He had heard me say that. I felt horrible and still do. Sorry, Butch.
What else .... let's see. Oh yeah. One summer in Pecos, we were trying to raise money for something. Probably a Slip N Slide. Our grandma told us to start collecting coke cans and bottles and we could get them recycled. Well, we scoured the alleys and scrounged up a little bit. Then I noticed through a crack in the neighbor's fence, he had about a four foot stack of big coke bottles. Jackpot! So we started carefully removing them one by one from his stack. Stealing. Nice. yeah, he was watching us through the window the whole time. He told my parents and we got in trouble. What the hell was I thinking! Sorry, man.
OK ... gotta go. Peace out
No comments:
Post a Comment