May 31, 2006



Here are some new pics of Sadee. She's growing by leaps and bounds! She LOVES to be outside and in the open air. I remember that! Golf anyone? The little outfit she's wearing was from Sherretta (sp?). Thanks! Isn't it adorable!

Our place is still a work in progress. Zach works on the outside as much as possible and mom and I will soon finish the inside. We hope!

Work is going well. I lost a few dudes for next year, but I am going to move up with them to the twos. Sadee will move up to the ones and that means that I will get to teach with her teacher several times a day. YAY!

Scrapbook business is about to take off. I am developing a new club called "Memories and Margaritas". I hope to get it rolling in about a month or so. Wish me luck! Come join if you feel inclined. Enjoy the pics!

No comments: