May 13, 2006


What a nutty, busy month I have had. National Scrapbooking Day was May 6th and I agreed to be a hostess at an 12-hour-crop in Stephenville. It was a crazy thing to do and on top of the hosting, I thought I should teach a class. WHAT AN IDIOT! Anywho, I wasn't ready to teach and my supplies didn't arrive in time so a friend taught instead. Whew. Although I was disappointed in myself, I was relieved that I didn't have to teach it. I also agreed to make two roast pans of banana pudding. STUPID! I think I am alot like mom in that I underestimate tasks. I hope I can redeem myself. :)

Sadee Grace is so much fun right now. She is picking up little words (ball, blue, wow) to say and amazes us all when she says something. She has a raspy little voice and I wonder what she will eventually sound like. She LOVES to be outside and loves to walk on her own. It has began to be difficult to take her places where she has to be isolated in one spot. She's hating the shopping cart and the restaurant high chair. Yikes! What's a mom to do?

Our school program is Thursday night and I don't expect my one year olds to perform much if at all. It should be entertaining though. I hope to record something that could win us $10,000 on AFV.

On another note, we have FINALLY found a church www.stonewaterchurch.com We absolutely love it there. Our pastor is the father of one of my kiddos. He and his wife are about the same age as Zach and I. There are a lot of younger couples there who have younger children. What I like most is the progressive thinking and application of modern concepts in biblical teachings. That sounds a little wordy, but I know what I am saying. So ... yeah. Y'all come! We actually don't have a church building so we meet at a movie theater. Isn't that funny! Anywho, if you're ever down or up this way, we'd be proud to take you there. The growth of this church has been spectacular.

No comments: