July 7, 2009

Well we had a great Fourth. I took zero pictures because, honestly, I didn't have the energy. We ran around for two days getting the place and everything ready. Thanks to everyone who came and brought your help! Everything was great! I sure hope you all enjoyed yourselves and I hope we can keep up the tradition.

Oh another note, Sadee says the cutest things DAILY! I am trying to remember everything, but you know how that goes. Yesterday she was lamenting the fact that she didn't want to go to school today so Beebs was telling her she needed to make the best of the situation and try to have fun no matter what. So I reiterated what he said by saying, "You know, sweetie, when life hands you lemons, just make lemonade!" (Brilliant and original, I know.) So then my genius daughter looks at me and says, "but mama, I don't like lemonade...)

This is my MOST favorite age. I LOVE IT!

No comments: