Well, here I sit, all broken hearted. Kidding. But here I do st with a blanket draped around my body, jeans and socks and freezing. I seriously have gossebumps. It's August and almost 100 degrees outside. I am not sick, I am just not a Cryer. Matrimonially I am, but I do not have the metabolism of my husband or child. Maybe there's hope growing in me belly. I just hope whoever's in there can understand!
In other news, we have surpassed week 15 and I feel a ton better. I am craving Ramen noodles like crazy. Do I need sodium you ask? Perhaps that's what my body's trying to tell me. We shall see.
Can't wait to see the bean on the sonogram! August 21st is the date and up to now, I am still set on not finding out the sex. We will see though.
No comments:
Post a Comment