September 27, 2010

Seattle Trip!

Wow. There wasn't enough time to do and see all that I wanted to do and see. It was so wonderful to see my sister and Ike and Molly but it was so wonderful to travel again! So much has changed since I last flew in 2002. Shoes, fluids, no blankets on the plane and a few other instances were way different than last time. I hope to post pics on here when I get a chance to get them off my camera!

Seattle is so rich in history and heritage. Another thing I found so refreshing was the mix of cultures. There is everything from Vietnamese to Scandinavian. The traffic wasn't too bad and all the people were extremely friendly. Every time I looked at the Seattle skyline I would hear the Frasier theme song: oh baby I hear the blues a callin' chopped salad and scrambled eggs. (I think that's how it goes!)

I missed Sadee and Hank so much. I know Sadee would have had a blast! I sure hope to go back again someday.

I'm excited to get back home and see my kiddos. I know they were in good hands while I was gone.

No comments: