October 7, 2002

And Blog she did.....

Well I said I would and now I am. I just got back from the Blogger's Convention/ Amanda and Vic's Wedding. What a total blast! We had so much fun and I met so many great people. I had met Amanda a couple times before, but never got to really visit with her much. This time I got to hang around her and her Vic. What a great time.... What great people.

OK, so now as I said, I had a great time, but I lost money and turned to tell Zach something like, a million times. No more Vegas with out Zach. That was the only drawback. I was so happy to see my sister. I really needed to connect with her and see her. Sometimes it helps to just look in her eyes and know she's OK. I have come to appreciate the bond we have in not getting to ever see her. I miss the hell out of her and want to be able to see her more.

While I was gone, Zach made a Texas themed poker table. What an awesome carpenter he is!!! If I am able to take a picture of it, I will and I will try to put it on here. He also constructed it with a practical purpose. You can gently lift the lid of the table to conceal all your playing cards and poker stuff. What a genius!

OK, need to get ready for work. More later

No comments: