Holy emotional overload, Batman!
The pressure to blog is on now! I actually like it though. I think it's great to have a friend out there in the yonder who I actually know! My sister plugged my show. Then Amanda gave me the sweetest props! What a great reason to be online all the time!!! That and the free porn.
So I had another interview this morning with the publisher of the local community newspaper. He is from Belfast, Ireland and moved to the U.S. about 30 years ago. He saw my resume and wanted to interview me for a position that was filled last month! Anywho, since his paper isn't paginated (compiled via computer) yet, he needs some help with it. Now I sorta remember a little bit, but probably not enough to do their whole paper. We'll see.
I also found out that I will get to keep 90% of my earnings when I give a golf lesson. Most clubs only let you keep 70%. That's what I hear. I may need to bounce that off Mr. Greaud, whose wife forgot how to type. Tee hee. :)
So I just had to stop the blogg process and take Zach some Balance bars. He likes to eat them while he's serving justice. A man's gotta eat.
I will be in the Dallas region on the weekend of Oct. 26th for Katy's (Zach's sister) bridal shower. And Sat. the 26th, Sloppy joe (the band that played at our wedding) will be doing their 4th annual Halloween show at Zach's dad's place, Rusty's Outback. If we can get some more folks there, maybe I'll dress up like Marilyn again. Fun times.
Thanks to all my fans out there. You have made me who I am. Amanda, you can e-mail me any time. andra@mrt.com
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment