October 15, 2002

I just screamed, "Oh my Gooooooood!!!!" at almost the top of my lungs. See I get the Southwest Airlines Click n' Save Specials in my e-mail. I have for about 3 years. So I had been scouring for a good deal to fly to Vegas for months. Already went to Vegas. Today I get the e-mail that says:

Tucson, AZ
$36 one-way, to/from Las Vegas, NV
$34 one-way, to/from San Diego, CA
$94 one-way, to/from Tampa Bay, FL

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! Why wasn't that there before!!!! Oh well. Now maybe that will be the incentive to get Zach's ass on a plane and go to Vegas. What a fun trip that would be!

OK, I am back to normal. Zach went to the gym today for about 2 hours while I was at work. It was so funny, because he called me at work to tell me that he had just gotten back from the gym and that his arms were "fatigued" and he was so sore. What I heard his heart saying:" Mom, I made an A on my chemistry test!" It was that sweet little validation thing. He was in such a good mood when I got home and it lasted until he had to go to work. He was in an exceptionally good mood. Not that he's always an ass, he was just so ... chipper. Neat.

We went to Sierra Vista last night to see Sweet Home Alabama. It was a cute movie. The people were pretty. And I want a hound dog in the worst way ... I have since I read "Where the Red Fern Grows"

I found out that I got the golf course job yesterday. I have to say however that I am not particularly thrilled with the pay. I didn't want to seem unappreciative, but I was really shocked to hear what the hourly pay would be. I just hope they realize I don't need dental or medical so they should just put that back into my paycheck. I just checked out the management company's Web site and it looks alright, the company I mean. They even have a guy working in Texas with the same last name as me! Maybe this will work out! I start October 30th. I am kinda excited. I get to play golf! EEEEEE!!!

No comments: