My trip got cut a little short when I learned that I would need to attend a conference call for the new job that I haven't started yet. Technically, this means that I will be starting a day early. Oh well. No biggie. So now I am at the folks' house, the halfway house, if you will. I like to stop here on the way back to AZ to recoup. So I guess I will be having lunch with the folks and then I'll move on down the road.
I had a good time in H-town and got to see some folks I hadn't seen. I only wish I had left about an hour earlier because I missed the end of the World Series. I wanted to see those Angels win. They won, but I missed the whole thing.... :(
So I was listening to my sister's little song clip thing, very cool. I had to show the family. Anita, Betti, Ali and Hannah all loved it. I think that is the neatest little thing. I wish someone would do that for me!
So now I procrastinate even more... need to get ready to go back to AZ. I slept really good last night. I had this dream that I beat up a girl I don't really like. It was great. I was in this girl Fight Club thing, except it was more like a gang. But I was just kinda lurking around waiting for the right moment and then she says "What the hell are you doing here?" and I said "Gettting ready to kick your ass, you bitch." It was glorious. I guess that's the only place I can really fight someone ... in never-never land. I would defend my family, but that's probably about it. OK, call me the rambler. Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment