November 6, 2002

What a loser I am to wait this long to blog. I started my new job last week and they worked my ass 8 days straight. I think I must have put in 80 hours... I will like the paycheck, however, so I cannot complain.

Amanda, I too, saw Jackass and thought it was hilarious! I found myself laughing at so much. I love the part with the gong thing in Japan when the person was trying to east and they gonged him right after he had taken a bite. HAA!!! Still laughing!

The job on my side of the building is great. At the restaurant, they are having trouble keeping folks employed. Too many druggies. So I got to help out there the other day. I was waiting and busing tables and not getting paid. It was great. The way I see it, I wasnt to keep a job and if that restaurant goes down, it's taking all of us with it! I won't go down!

Still no luck in the house hunting mode. These people are all idiots. The prices are WAY too high for us. It's ridiculous. Now Zach says we won't buy a house until we get back to Texas. We'll see.

No comments: