ALRIGHT! Here's your damn blog. We are in the throws of buying a house. I am not exactly stoked yet. Not until I have the keys and can walk in and annoint all the doors and vents. Then I will be stoked. It is a really simple house, but I know I can fix it up to be grand. I can't wait for that. I was born to be Martha Fleming's daughter... you know what I mean if you know my mom.
The whole mortgage process feels like I am putting my first-born child up for collateral. It's such a pain in the ass ... and to come up with all that money for a down payment... welcome to the real world ... I hate arizona.
So anywho... can't wait to see Moe's hair! I bet it's cool. I might experiment with a little bit of pink. That would be fun for an hour. That's about as adventurous as I can be.
No comments:
Post a Comment