So we just got off the phone with our mortgage guy and he waws really cool and brief about all the fees. Thanks God he ws brief. Zach was about to go to work and I get lost easily in details. Basically, we just signed a paper that will lock in the rate we get. It's amazing what all these people have to have from you ... and on company letterhead! We sent W2s, credit reports, retirement fund reports, bank statements, credit card balances, school loan info ... I went ahead and let them know what my menstrual cycle was just in case that had any bearing. I figured it wouldn't hurt to know when NOT to call. I think they also want one percent interest on our first-born child. America is such a great land ... MILFERS!!!!!!
MISTI -- thanks for the qualm. (Jerry Maguire) I really appreciate your love and support. I have often dreamed of the Christmas tree window. We are supposed to close on the house Dec. 27th so a tree would be a little bit late. Oh well.... there's always the SuperBowl party!!! EEEEEEEE!!!!
Well, I have to go pack because we are GOING BACK HOME TOMORROW!!!!!! God bless Texas. Can't wait to put my feet back on that fertile soil. I have heard all the Texas bashing I can stand!!!
Happy trails! I may try to update while we're down there.
No comments:
Post a Comment