January 12, 2003

I guess I should be better about the blog. We are STILL moving.... well, still unpacking. I suck at focusing on one thing at a time and I get so easily distracted... hence the blog you now read. I also get overwhelmed just walking into a room. Poor me. But I realize the dishes and all our other crap won't unpack themselves, so I have to bite the bullet and do it. Now I have to get ready to go to work. RRRR.

On a good note, we did get our full $500 deposit back from the landlord. He says he will drop it off at Zach's office. He by God better.... that's my new dishwasher!

I don't know if the fam is gonna get to come and visit. :( I was really looking forward to seeing everyone, but this house is in no shape for a whole bunch of people staying here. They might be miserable. So we'll have to put it off for just a little while. Hope everyone has had a good year so far!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA DEE!!!!!!!!!

No comments: