OK, Sorry about the hiatus. MY GOD! I just looked at the date of my last blog... what a loser! Things have been pretty busy around here. Except I need to really clean house. Zach is starting to drop little hints like, "Christ Almighty clean this *$%^ing house!" I think I should probably get on that so he doesn't think I am a total pig. I just wish I could wiggle my nose like Samantha on Bewitched. Since I don't have to be at work until 12 tomorrow, perhaps I could get a little done tonight. OK girls, it's like golf course management.
Speaking of golf, I got to play 18 holes today -- m,y first full 18 holes since January 24th. How pathetic, but fun. It would be so cool if the Marissa's and the Greaud's could all come down and play and stay.
Know what I was thinking? We should all meet up in Las Vegas for a reunion tour! Southwest is has fares from Tucson to LV for only $68 round trip! HOLY LORD! Where do I sign!
Amanda -- Hang in there girl, you are almost at the middle of the tunnel. Although I didn't get my masters, I thought about it, then I got tired and took a nap. You are my hero!
Mist -- You should play in the Midland Women's City Championship! It is a blast! It's match play and you can beat those old asses!
Moe -- Good luck on your garage sale. If you sell my Menudo poster you're toast. That's as close to Ricky Martin as I will ever get! Damn restraining orders.
OK, still in a cooky mood. Must use energy to clean!
Peace Out, Down with Saddam
No comments:
Post a Comment