June 20, 2003

Oh Misti! i am so happy for you! I know what you mean about being scared. I am scared to death. We are prolly gonna start trying in August, so the thought of it being so close is a little scary to me too. Maybe if we plan it, we can have kids the same year! What will Moe do then! I actually had a drem that I had already given birth and I was telling Kelly Ripa about it on Live with Regis and Kelly. For some reason, Regis wasn't there. I think i was the guest host. What a cool gig that would be!

Anywho. I am beyond excited for you, Misti, however, I had always wanted to name a girl Madison and call her Maddie. So if you wanna call a girl Maddie, then we'll have to work around it. I think we have decided Jack would be a good name for a boy. I used to care whether I had a boy or a girl, but after Quinton was born, I know how important it is to pray for a healthy child. That little miracle has put me in my place. Plus with Kim and Bryan's situation, we all know how valuable it is.

Congratulations! I am really happy for you and i know you're gonna be a great mom!

No comments: