July 9, 2003

Geez I suck at posting... i swear i thought I had done this last week! Oh well, time flies when you work shitty hours. So anyway, I was watching the women's US Open. I thought it was so great that a monday qualifier won the whole thing, but it made me realize that I had better try to do it while I still can. All I need is a chance and I think I can play on Sunday. I just need to practice more and get my game in shape all around. Zach supports me 100% though. That helps alot. I wish he could be my caddy, but he won't wear shorts and won't take off his boots.

I have been on the maintenance plan of the Atkins diet for a while now. I may have to kick into high gear tonight though. I have exactly 2 weeks and 2 days to drop a few more pounds before the big 10 year reunion. Gotta excercise more!

I made an Atkins cheesecake the other night and it was absolutely delicious! I couldn't believe it! Only 5 carbs per slice! Anywho, no one should worry. I eat way too many vegetables and not enough meat. I am sick of steak and sausage and I am still in my no poultry phase. Eww. So sick of chicken. So I eat broccoli and lots of salads and a protein shake here and there. I have lost inches, but only about 3 pounds. GRRRRRR!

Oh yeah, we semi-adopted another dog the other night. She kinda wandered up so we've been playing with her and feeding her until her owner calls. Bill tried to knock himself off a piece, but she's a little out of his league. She would bump his ass out of her way and damn near body slam him every time he came close. So funny. Well, E-bay is calling my name. Much love to my homies!

No comments: