August 20, 2003

Zach just got back from San Francisco after passing al his tests in the 3rd (or so) hiring stage of the US Postal Inspection Service. They flew him up there and put him up at the downtown Marriot. HOW BADASS IS THAT? I just wish I coulda gone... oh well. They say spouses are encouraged to attend the next step, but that will probably be somewhere lame like Boise, Idaho. (Don't really KNOW if it's lame, it just seems really lame.) Anyway, we will continue our normal procedure after taking a test ... forget it and go about life as if it never happened.

Still no new dog. I think Zach and I are dreamers. We are always talking about remodeling the bathroom or getting a new dog or closing in the car port. I wanna be a doer! Hopefully we will learn to prioritize what NEEDS to be done. I think (and mom, too) that we need to remodel and update my bathroom. It is hideous. I hate it and it's nasty. Anywho, we need to get on that and save up the moolah to do it.

No comments: