So I got a nice ego boost the other day. I got a call from the head pro at a competitor golf course and he offered me the newly opened position of First Assistant. He said he'd heard a lot of good things about me and that he'd love to have me come and work for them. I asked him what the pay was and that was the end of that -- might pay for gas and that's about it. Still, it was the shot in the arm I needed. I have been doubting my future as a golf pro as of late.
Regarding the Beagle Rescue, yes Zach looked into it, but I want a puppy. I have never had a puppy and I want to experience the joy, (mostly pain) of having a yittle one.
So here's a cute little golf story involving one of the 4-year-old twin nephews. We (Me, Zach, Russell and Daniel) took the boys to go play golf. Christian went with Daniel and Zach and Keaton went with Russ and I. So on the first hole, Zach was squatted down behind the ball and trying to line up his putt. He leans over to Christian and says "What's it look like, buddy?" Christian squats down beside Zach and studies the ball and says .... "It's white." HAAA HAAA!!!! How cute is that! He said the same thing on every putt the rest of the day.
Just thought I'd share. :)
Misti, God bless your cousin and your family. We'll keep y'all in our prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment