So, I too am awaiting my sister's school update. Zach's cousin is graduating from pharmacy school in April and part of his 8-year sentence is to go an dintern on an Indian Reservation in Arizona. So he passed through Ft. Davis on his way and ate at my sister's restaurant. Yes Moe, that WAS Daniel! He recognized you, but he said he didn't want to look like a "dumbass" and be wrong. He said he waited for you but said that big table you had probably held you up. Isn't that a funny coincidence! So that's the closest I've been to seeing my sister in a while.
Here's a cool tidbit. My niece and our other little cousin are VERY interested in golf and we're gonna be able to help them out this Christmas with golf clubs! I think we're gonna give Hannah my old Pings and we'll get Ali some kids clubs from USKids Golf. Yeah!!! I can't wait to go and play with them! I just hope they enjoy it as much as I do.
Well, that's it for now.... need to know how your school is going if at all possible, sis!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment