We have a new puppy! We got her from the same place as Bill and we have decided to name her Cooper Belle Cryer ... don't know why, just thought it was a cute name. She is 9 weeks old and weighs 3.3 pounds. She too has a tattoo on her ear and was at the same awful animal testing facility in New Mexico. Thankfully, she was too sick when she arrived at the lab and she was passed up for testing. She arrived with 38 other puppies and she was one of about 25 who were too sick. I talked to her rescuer the other day and they said her brothers had all died. I am so glad I have her and she is so spoiled!! She has her own little pink bed and about $250 worth of toys and food and medicine. We are treating her like she is an infant. She's so precious! I will try to figure out a way to put in a pic soon.
So, Sphyg looks like a cutie ... I bet I could pronounce that word, but I bet I couldn't say it as fast as you sis! Zach says he wants to come down there and visit you. He loves it out there and is so glad we finally have a reason to take a trip. We are ALMOST through the repairs we had after the great flood of 2003. A valve in the bathroom broke while we were sleeping and flooded the WHOLE house. So not we have to get new carpet and tile. What a pain, but thank God for insurance.
No comments:
Post a Comment