August 11, 2004

Well, the packing is knee deep and I couldn't be more excited. We've got just about every room in the house broken down. There aren't too many knick-knack things laying around. There are boxes everywhere! YAY!!! I plan to come down about a week before Zach to officially pick out our home. Thank God I'll have the moms with me. I don't think I could do it myself. I just want to make sure Zach doesn't have to drive too far to get to work. I know what a drag that is!

Been feeling a bit better. Got some great advice from and old pro. Thanks Lisa!

I don't however, think I am gtting enought protein. I know it's important for the development of the baby's brain, and let's be honest, we all know I don't have any to spare! Hah! Just jokes. I am brilliant. I am just finding it challenging to eat enough protein. Just the thought of red meat makes me sick. Especially if I have to prepare it. For some reason, I don't have a problem with nachos or tacos from Taco Hell, but we all know that's not too healthy. For now I've been eating tuna and cheese sandwiches and snacking on cheese. I have also figured out that if I eat something about every two hours or so, I don't feel so queasy. Night time is the worst. If I wake up for some reason, I can't ever get back to sleep because I feel like I need to be sick, but I am too tired to see for sure. Isn't that weird? And I have noticed that the river of complaints flows through me like the Amazon. Maybe I should just appreciate the fact that I can bear children and stop bitching about a little blender in my stomach...... Yeah right! I am gonna bitch as much as I want! As long as I am doing it on here instead of in public, I think I will be fine..... rant over.

BTW, here's the latest from Babycenter:

Congratulations — your embryo is now called a fetus, which means "little one." Your uterus expands to accommodate its new resident, which now measures approximately one inch. Many changes take place this week — the embryonic tail is gone and all organs, muscles, and nerves are beginning to function. The hands now bend at the wrist, and the feet begin to lose their webbed appearance. Eyelids are beginning to cover the eyes. In both shape and size, your baby resembles a lima bean. The eyelids are fused and won't open until week 27. The wrists are more developed, ankles have formed, and the fingers and toes are clearly visible. Arms are growing longer and bend at the elbows. By week's end, the inner workings of the ears are complete. Though you can't yet identify the sex yet by ultrasound, the genitals have begun to form.

WOW! Can you believe all that! This is so cool!

Know what else is cool? I can take a pregancy test and it will be positive because I have pregnant pee! Just a fun little fact for all you out there.

No comments: