I am leaving Arizona early Friday morning for Andrews and then mom will take the last leg of the trip up to Fort Worth. We will be looking Saturday morning for a rent house in the Benbook area. My mother-in-law will join us that afternoon. Yippee!!!!
I hope we are able to find something reasonable and with a dishwasher. Also, with the two dogs it gets a little touchy. Some folks don't want animals tearing up their yards. We may have to figure out something creative. Pray it all works out!!!
I am putting off the packing and phone calling I have to get done today. I guess I just need my fix sometimes. Also, I will probably be disassembling the computer in the next few days so I may have to sign off until we get hooked up. We will see.
Also in the pregnancy department, I found out today that my raging hormones may cause mood swings. Hmmm. I think that started weeks ago. Just ask my dear husband. I think I've almost been unbearable at times. Good thing I have an excuse. It's really weird. Things that used to just roll off my back can piss me off to no end and I have to say something about it. I have almost no control of my mouth.
I wonder if it was like this for my grandmothers? Probably not. They just knew the rabbit was dead and that they had to start knitting a blanket. It seems like today's pregnant women feel entitled to be bitches and that everyone has to just put up with it. Also, the whole tired thing is a great excuse, too. I mean, yeah, I am constantly tired and people around me understand that, but I am sure Florene and Beulah just worked through it. Man, I feel like a loser. I want to be tough!
Ok, that's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment