Well, yesterday was my last day at work and I couldn't be happier! I am happy to have more free time to pack and get this house ready, but I am even more happy to not have to put up with the BS anymore. You know when you have that one person you work with who you can barely tolerate? That was me and I had to work with this person almost every day. And this person was CLUELESS!
Moving on. I have SOOOO much to so. Zach will be working every day until we move so it is my responsibility to get as much packed/cleaned before he gets home. I am actually looking forward to it. I want to throw away so much crap. My problem is that I get easily overwhelmed/ distracted and want to just walk away. Hopefully, I can stick to the plan of working on one room at a time. The true test will be when we find a new home and try to arrange everything there. It's such a pain.
On to the baby happenings, there aren't too many. My babycenter.com e-mail update keeps me informed about what's happening in there. Here's what it said this morning:
Hello, Andra! Your uterus has almost doubled in size since you became pregnant, but your baby isn't much bigger now than last week — another quarter inch at most. If you could see her, you'd probably notice eyelids forming, the nubs where fingers and toes are beginning to grow, and a tiny heart beating beneath parchment-thin skin. At your next doctor or midwife visit, you may be able to hear that rhythmic beating yourself!
So there you have it ... Mom, my uterus has doubled in size. Isn't that a pleasant thought? Stay tuned for more uterus growing facts in next week's Andra's babycenter update!
No comments:
Post a Comment