Well, I might as well use this forum to publish even MORE good news! As some ore most of you know, Zach has been in the job application business for the last three years. We've applied for FBI, Secret Service, U.S. Postal Inspection, ATF and Border Patrol Transfers. Well, ATF called and we got a new job. In FORT WORTH, TEXAS!!!!!!
We couldn't be more excited and it couldn't have happened at a better time. We leave here in one month and I put my one week's notice in yesterday! I only have to work there 5 more days! Then I get to pack. Zach's brother and our brother-in-law are planning on coming out here to help us move back. And my dad said he'd come too! Yippee!! Our first choice to live in is Benbrook because it's not in the city and it's still a smaller entity. It's also geographically closer to Zach's new office. We will have to see for sure when we get down there.
I can't help it though. There's only one bad thing about all this. After being here for almost 3 years, I haven't really made any close friends until about a month ago. A girl, Laura, from down our street came by our house to invite us to a July 4th block party and we've been inseperable ever since. She's in my age range. She has two precious little girls, Zoe & Sydney, and a great, Godly husband. What a treasure. They are the sweetest, most together family I've met since I've been here. I am gonna miss Laura so much! We have already decided that when we can, we'd try to meet in El Paso.
So that's my story. My life is churning out so many surprises. Who knows? Maybe I'm carrying twins!
No comments:
Post a Comment