September 17, 2004

Don't you just love when you put a 200 word blog on and the publish post doesn't work? It seems our new DSL ia affected by our anti-virus software. Me and Raj, who I am sure was outsourced from India, solved the problem. I like those folks, but I have a hard time understanding what they are saying.

Anywho, one of the main things I remember yammering about was how I wished all us metroplex gals could get together once a month and go see a movie. Whadya say Amanda, Wendy and whoever else I am forgetting? I am game for anything that gets me out of this house!

Speaking of house: Boxes are still sitting in my dining room. Tons of them. I actually have a good excuse for like two of them. They are Zach's boxes and they are too heavy for me to lift. Therefore, they will remain until he moves them. Hah!

Also, we have found people for 5 of our 6 puppies. I guess that since I have that picture loading software I could take a pic of pup and you can see how cute the last one is. There was this one cute little passive one and he had a white cross on his back. I called him Jesus (the spanish pronunciation). He was such a sweetie! He was the first to go. I am sure he's making someone happy right now. Then there was the other cute one that was so loud unless you held him. He had such great color all over. The mayor's son got him. He was my favorite. I named him Merle but I think the kid named him Clover. Lame.So, we will be heading out to Hico this evening to watch the homecoming football game. I love hometown football games. Can't wait!OK, I managed to some how regurgitate all the stuff I had written earlier. I hope this one posts!

No comments: