HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
So I am supposed to be at the YMCA setting up my membership. I have found countless other stupid things to do to delay that. I had to put on make-up because they take your picture for an ID. Yuck. So I will send this off and get my lazy a** out the door. I usually don't have a problem writing ass, so I don't know why I **ed it. I am free so I can say ass. There.
We had the mowers come today. Like real live sity folk, we're paying someone else to mow our lawn. I never thought I'd see the day. But it looks damn good. Maybe this kid will be a boy and we can train him as soon as he's walking. That would at least pay for some of his diapers, right? Hell even if it's a girl I'll teach her how to mow the lawn. Those guys came in and finished the front and back in 30 minutes flat. They were so fast!
OK, stalled long enough. I think I'll take a pic of the lone beagle puppy tonight and see if any of you people can resist his Snoopy charm. The lawn guy had his eye on him for his kids. Maybe I could have worked out a trade! Damn. I'm gonna call him right now!
Oh yeah, Greg, tell Sharon she needs to get on here. Also, give us the dish on Salem. What's going on with her right now? Is she gonna be Miss Texas or what?
No comments:
Post a Comment