September 7, 2004

I have a little time to kill so I thought I'd better blog. The DirecTV guy is here for installation. He was supposed to be here between the hours of 8-12 and he didn't get here until 1:30 this afternoon. He called at about 12 to let me know he was sunning late and that he'd be here at about 12:30. So I fell asleep waiting for him and when the doorbell rang I was drooling all over the pillow. Sexy. So he's here now and I can't go anywhere until he's done. I guess I am used to the way I've seen it done before where there are like 2 guys to get the job done. Seems like he won't be making anymore appointments today, but who knows. Plus, he has wierd teeth. And he keeps coughing weird.

Anywho, my next doctor's appointment is tomorrow in Grapevine and it's not until 2. She is doing another one only 2 weeks after my first one because she found a cyst next to the human occupant. She just wants to make sure it is shrinking. She wasn't worried about it and so I'm not either. I looked it up in my book and if it's what I think it is, it's called a corpus luteum cyst. Nothing to worry about. We'll find out more tomorrow.

Zach and I went on a little field trip the other day to find a TV to fit in our entertainment center. Zach had already "taken the measurements" so we knew it would fit. Before we walked out the door I was a little hormonal and demanded we take the car because I didn't want to bump around in his truck. So we get to Wal Mart, find a great TV at a great price and then we shoved it in the car, sans box, because it was too big for my car. (forshadowing?) When we got our new TV home, it was about 1.75 inches too tall. Damn. So we boxed it back up and headed back to Wal Mart. We found a TV that would fit and this time we brought the truck. Then Zach let me get the computer armoire I had been eyeing for a while. It's not exactly like the one in the pic, but it's pretty close. It's black and looks aged. (another weird cough from the master bedroom)

We also have DSL now. We also took the computer in to get its memory upgraded and Zach got a new X-Box game. We keep spending money and it's creeping me out. We sold our house in AZ and made some cash, but we planned on using it all to get out of debt. We plan to sell my car and buy a little $4000 to get me around. No more payments. Then we want to pay off Zach's VISA and cut it up and then drop a chunk down on his school loan. (he's in here now. he says it's going good. I may have to talk to him so I had better get my behind his back talkings off here. OK, he went outside.) I just want to save money and be debt free!

OK, I guess that's it for now. We'll return another day to continue the saga. Pray that the cable guy doesn't find me irresistible and want to marry me.


No comments: