December 27, 2005



Here is a sample of Sadee's first formal sit-down portrait. We gave them to the grand-parents for Christmas. So fun!

What a blessed life I have. I am so thankful for my family and I am so looking forward to many memories with new friends and old in our home.

Ok, mush over. Guess what? I got TIVO!!!!! My MIL gave us TiVO for Christmas and a DVD recorder! YAY!!!! Mom and dad gave us the ever favorite CA$H. CAn't go wrong with that.

Sadee got some really cute clothes from one of my favorite shops in Hico. Bliss. And she got some really fun toys including the little dog Davis also has. You know, the one with the songs and buttons and stuff. She really likes it.

We gave Moe and Adam a really cool antique Chinese book thing. She will tell you about it. It has all kinds of writings and drawings on this really old rice-paper stuff. Way cool.

What a great Christmas.

Love to you all!

No comments: