My first workshop went very well. Here's what we made:
Close To My Heart Copyright

WE had an OK turnout and I wasn't as much of a scatterbrain as I thought I would be. I am ready for my next one where we will do a cute little mini album in the Valentine theme. I think I will use the blogger to show everyone what's up in that realm of life.
Since I didn't kick as much ass as I wanted in the scrapbooking fast enough (still not quitting) I decided to take on a part-time job. So tomorrow at 12:30 I start my new job at GRanbury First Baptist Church preschool. I will be working with the babies, including my own! Sadee gets to come with mommy to work! Ha ha ... take your daughter to work day will be every day. So pray that it goes well for us :/
That's about it. I am not done with much on the house. The finances are on hiatus as of now, but we are going to have a massive garage sale in the near future.
Hope all is well and now the blogger monkey is off my back!
No comments:
Post a Comment