January 20, 2006

Four jobs you have had in your life: (in no particular order)

1. Elementary Music Teacher
2. Copy Editor
3. Golf Pro
4. Tennis Racket (sp?) Stringer

Four movies you would watch over and over again:

1. Forrest Gump
2. Crash
3. The Life of David Gale
4. Erin Brocovich

Four places you have lived:

1. Benbrook, TX
2. El Paso, TX
3. Midland, TX
4. Willcox, AZ (hell)

Four T.V. shows you love to watch:

1. Real World/Road Rules Challenge (The Gauntlet II)
2. Meet The Barkers
3. Charlie and Lola (only with Sadee)
4. Good Morning America

Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Guadalajara, Mexico (on a golf trip)
2. Miami, Florida
3. Honolulu, Hawaii (on a golf trip)
4. Provo, Utah (on a golf trip)

Four web-sites I visit daily:

1. Hotmail
2. Close To My Heart
3. Yahoo Groups
4. Bemoedee

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Cheese Enchiladas
2. Pizza
3. Velveeta and Rotel with Tostitos
4. Macaroni and Cheese

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1. In a bubble bath in my COMPLETED home
2. At the lake, Granbury or Proctor on a ski boat
3. The Pecos Rodeo
4. Six Flags when I was a kid

Four bloggers I am tagging:

1. Mom
2. Amanda
3. Misti
4. Wendy

No comments: