May 17, 2009

So anyway, I felt this incredible urge to wake up. Maybe it was because I was dreaming it was Monday morning and I was now going to be late for work. It was 6:14 a.m. and I decided I should get up and go to the bathroom anyway. Well, last night I bought a 3-pack of PG tests, just in case. I decided to pop one open and see what it said. Holy COW! Here we go again!

I had kinda felt for the last day or so that I might be, ya know, preggers, but I thought it was just because I really wanted to be. Anywho, I laid in bed and debated whether I should call Zach or just wait until he got home. I had placed the "You're Pregnant" test on the counter where he does his daily loading and unloading (with the pee part sterilizingly covered, of course) and wondered what he would do ... or say...

So when he got home, Sadee and I were up and I gave him a great big kiss when he walked in the door. And he me.

So he kept lollygagging around and would. not. go. to his normal spot where he unloads his pockets. So finally, after me standing there probably making him wonder what the heck I was doing he saw it. And he smiled. And he kept staring at it. And then he said "Really?" And I said YES! He took another look at it and said "This means pregnant?" I said, "Yes!" (with a smile) and then I said, "I wouldn't have laid it there if I wasn't!" I just thought the opposite sounded so funny. What if someone actually put a "Not Pregnant" pregnancy test out where their spouse could see it. Well, I guess I could think of SOME instances where that would be welcome, but we are no longer at that stage in our lives.

Sadee has no idea yet, but when we ask her if she wants a baby brother or sister, she will say brother one day and sister the next. And the names are always quite comical. Here are a few suggestions:
Humm
Finn
Window
Furr

So yeah... we need to think on that.

Since we are so early on, I haven't even considered telling anyone else yet. I need to get confirmation from the doctor and we need to wait a couple of months or so to make sure every thing's a go. I'd hate to get all worked up. I especially don't want to reveal anything to work people yet. Coworkers can go a little nutty.

No comments: