June 4, 2009

Well, so much for waiting a couple of months to tell everyone. We just couldn't wait! I am truly excited about finally having another baby. I can't wait to see how Sadee will react and treat a new baby that is actually hers to keep. I think it will truly be the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I can't wait to see her explain the world to our new addition and see how much she truly loves. CAN'T WAIT!

BUT ... I am NOT looking forward to being emotional, bloated, nauseous, bloated, fat, tired, moody and digestively challenged. Let's put it this way: I didn't do so well last time. I gained about 70 pounds and couldn't breathe from December to March. My memories of pregnancy are not too sweet. I am sure there have been more women out there who have had WAY worse problems. In fact, I personally know two of them. Both were hospitalized during their pregnancies because they couldn't. eat. anything. That must have been AWFUL!

So now that I read and comprehend what I actually just typed I feel kinda bad whining about it. I am sure it will be fine. I think I just feel so strange being pregnant. I don't feel at all strange being a mom, but I just feel so vulnerable and not myself - especially at work. I just think folks will think of me differently and treat me differently and I don't like that. Who knows? Maybe I should just give the human race a chance to be decent. OK. Therapy session complete.

On another AWESOME note - we (Me, Moe and Aunt Becky) managed to pull off the SURPRISE PARTY OF THE CENTURY!!! Mom and Dad's 40th Wedding Anniversary party was this last Saturday and boy was it awesome. They were completely surprised and the little movie we made them was so great. It was a super sweet party.

No comments: